BIBB COUNTY, Georgia (KBTV) – Kindergarten registration is now open for the 2021-2020 school year in Bibb County.
A student needs to turn 5 years old by September 1, 2021 to be eligible for kindergarten. Parents can visit http://www.bcsdk12.net/registration to begin the process. Classes will begin on August 2, 2021 in an in person setting. The following documents will need to be submitted during the registration process and can be uploaded through the online platform.
• A certified birth certificate
• Student Social Security card
• Immunization Record on GA Form 3231
• Hearing, Vision, Dental Screening on GA Form 3300
• A government issued picture identification for the parent or guardian
• Two documents validating proof of residence